For many electricians, job satisfaction goes beyond working for a great company. That’s important, of course, but there are other things that come into play.
So let’s talk about the ultimate form of job satisfaction. It’s something we know a lot about at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric, and if you come to work for us, you’ll get more of it than you ever thought possible.
What are we talking about? Why, the customer experience and the great reviews you’ll get, of course, especially in a town like Billerica. We can give you amazingly positive experiences that will make you happy coming to work for us, day after day, hopefully for the rest of your career.
That might sound like a stretch, but it’s not, so let’s take you through some of our reviews to make sure you get a precise idea of what you’ll be experiencing first-hand.
The Review Services
We’ll start with a top-down approach by focusing on the review services. They’re everywhere, of course, and they provide us with the kind of feedback we need and value to keep improving our service and performance.
Fortunately, they already love us! The Better Business Bureau (BBB) gives 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric a five-star rating, and so does Angi, the newly named version of the old Angie’s List.
Home Advisor gives us a similarly high rating, and you can go right down the list of reviews to find more. Whether you’re checking out Google, Yelp, or one of the trade-specific services, you’ll find dozens of great reviews of the 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric experience that will make you want to come to work for us.
Some of the Specifics
So what do those reviewers say about us? Well, given our high rating, it’s not hard to find praise and compliments, but we’ve picked out a few that felt like they might be especially relevant to your coming to work for us as an electrician.
So here are the first few, all of which are verifiable:
– “Have used the company several times over several years. The technicians have been very professional and a pleasure to work with. I will call upon them again!”
-Barbara B. (Winchester, MA)
– “They were just fantastic!”
-Carol S. (Boxford, MA)
– “The company was quick to respond!”
-David S. (Lynn, MA)
Now let’s go deeper. As an electrician, you probably want to know more about what it’s like to work as part of a great team, so here are a few more to give you an idea of what that experience will be like:
– “128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric has some of the very best people. Products large and small have been successful with this team and the quality of their work is never off the mark. I would and do highly recommend 128 to whomever is looking for a good, quality value team.”
– “Good communication before and during the project; respectful of the homeowners while the work was being done, cognizant of noise and the disturbance and worked with us to schedule work at the most convenient time for two people working from home; up-front about costs and any potential issues; patient when small requests were made.”
– “We were told about this group and their work after they completed a similar job for some friends nearby. Their product knowledge, communication, and business processes led to a very satisfying install—if only most companies were as responsive and committed to customer satisfaction as these guys. Not one of their team made presumptions about the project without checking with a specialist or leader to confirm the planned steps were appropriate.”
– “Excellent experience. Prompt and clear communication on proposal. Work completed well and on time. Service team was personable and pleasure to do business with.”
Now let’s talk about ambition. Our electricians have it, and if you do, too, you’ll doubtless love getting reviews like this.:
• “128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric has a deep drive to make sure the customer is happy with their work, and the overall products they install. You can’t ask for better than the 128.”
Our Electrician Reviews
Now let’s get specific and talk about some of our positive electrician reviews. Once again, there are too many to count, much less mention, so we’ve picked out a couple that will give you an example of something that will happen countless times when you go out on a job.:
• “The company sent a tech (Sean) out same day to evaluate the needed work, give me an estimate, and set up an appointment for the work to be done. Sean was very prompt, pleasant, professional, and efficient. Got the job done quickly and to my satisfaction.”
Here are the specifics, straight from the job form:
• Description of Work: New electrical wiring from furnace to thermostat
• Category: electrician
• Services Performed? Yes
• Hire Again?: Yes
• Work Completed On: 03/12/2021
Our team leaders are just as good, if not better. Here’s an extended comment from a recent job we did that involved extensive electrical work on a commercial property:
• “First of all this company is extremely responsive. Our property manager called in yesterday and was able to get a service rep in today. I was called by the receptionist and the service tech prior to arrival with an estimated time. Dom arrived promptly and got right to the problem. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable. He gave me two options and explained each one in detail so I would understand the outcome. Once I chose the option, he got right to work and had the job completed efficiently. Dom also explained the plans offered by the company, which I appreciate, being new to the area. Overall, I would highly recommend 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric. Thank you for such great service, Dom!”
How to Get Started
We could go on and on about the specifics of the work, the challenges you’ll encounter and the great work experiences you’ll be having with our customers, but by now you probably get the general idea.
The next step is to fill out the application and send it along to us. You’ll be glad you did, and so will the many customers who will love your work if you can uphold our high standards!