Boiling over? Contact us today for help with boiler service and repairs!
Once you have a boiler installed, it’s vital to schedule maintenance services. Just like a car, boilers need regular maintenance in order to work properly. When you service your boiler on a regular basis, you will extend the life and efficiency of your boiler, saving you on energy and repair costs.
Additionally, as you have a professional from 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric come service your boiler regularly, it minimizes the chances of needing large and expensive repairs in the future.
In the event that you do need a repair, however, we can help with that too. All of our technicians are trained to fix any problem ranging from leaks to pressure problems.
What We Will Want to Know
- What is the problem with your boiler?
- What type of boiler do you have?
- What is your availability?
- How can we make this service call convenient for you?
- What is the model/serial # (if applicable)?
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We will treat your home like our own
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
- Trained, licensed, insured, and skilled technicians