Out in the cold? Call today for furnace repair.
One of the most important aspects of getting a new furnace includes planning and following through with regular service and maintenance. In fact, professionals recommend that you schedule an annual service check up with an HVAC technician.
At 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, we provide excellent maintenance services. Our technicians will check your furnace from top to bottom and will make sure that every part is fine-tuned and that the furnace working properly before you head into those freezing winter months. Our technicians will also do an on point inspection to make sure that you are not in need of any further repairs.
In the event that you do need a repair to your furnace, we guarantee that we will offer cost-effective and the highest quality furnace repair services in the area. We know you will be satisfied with our services and we look forward to helping you.
What We Will Want to Know
- What is the problem with your furnace?
- What type of furnace do you have?
- When is the last time you had your furnace tuned-up?
- What is your availability?
- What is the model/serial # (if applicable)?
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We will treat your home like our own
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
- Trained, licensed, insured, and skilled technicians