For 30 years, 128 Plumbing has been providing 5-star installation and maintenance services to our customers in Andover, MA.
We take pride in the meticulous level of detail we devote to each job we’re called out to. We treat our employees with the utmost respect and do everything we can to empower them to succeed both professionally and personally.
Our ongoing training opportunities, benefits packages, and company events make 128 Plumbing a great place to work.
We’re looking for hardworking individuals who demonstrate 128 Plumbing’s core values every single day: Service, Teamwork, and Development.
Our plumbing technicians must exhibit strong communication skills and strive to make each customer interaction a positive one.
They must be able to troubleshoot plumbing issues and educate customers on best practices to prevent future issues.
Employees are expected to participate in all trainings and morning meetings.
- A+ Team Environment
- Earn Weekly Bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid Training and Education
- Guaranteed Year-Round Work (No Seasonal Layoff)
- Company Vehicle Fully Stocked
- Company iPhone
- Company iPad
- Company Events
- Fitted and Customized Company Uniforms
- Team and Management Support At All Times
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with 4% IRA Matching
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- IN-HOUSE Paid Training Facility
- Flexible Schedule
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have passion for exceptional service
- Must enjoy serving and helping others
- Must have pride in workmanship
- Must pass drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be team oriented as well as work independently
- Must be available for on-call rotation
- Demonstrate the core values every single day: Service, Teamwork, and Development
- Strive for nothing below a 5-Star Customer Experience on every call
- Arrive on time and well-groomed
- Complete all calls efficiently, troubleshoot malfunctions and educate customers
- Show yourself as a knowledgeable professional when providing options on repair and replacement
- Assist customers in choosing maintenance plans and financing options
- Work alongside the dispatcher and project managers to ensure overall success of the business
- Maintain your truck with stocked inventory
- Participate actively in all trainings and morning meetings
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, feedback, and option sheets