For over 30 Years, we’ve been providing the highest quality, efficiency, and reliability when it comes to serving customers in residential service and installation. We take pride in completing our work down to the very last detail. The highest level of service and workmanship is what keeps us moving.
Learn how our management, office staff and technicians can help you become more successful and excel in your trade. Raise your level of service and be part of a team environment – you’re not alone!
You work hard. You love helping people. You want to create opportunities for your life and are seeking a better work culture. You want to have a career with a growing company where you don’t have to look for a job ever again.
- Arrive early to help technicians stock vehicles, unload previous days material
- Organize stock and tools in the shop
- Continued cleanliness of the warehouse space
- Receive orders
- Organize orders with proper PO and to be organized for pick up for drop off
- Drop off of project orders and material to job sites
- Help technicians clean up job sites
- Handle order returns
- Great work ethic
- Must pass drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
- High energy
- An understanding of basic fittings, tools and material, basic handy skills such as measuring and cutting are preferred
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing company and work with a great team, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and contact information today. 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest in 128 Plumbing!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.