Get help with your leaky faucet by calling us today!
Dealing with a leaky or broken faucet is frustrating for any homeowner. Broken faucets can lead to water damage, mold build-up, and a sudden spike in water bills. If you are experiencing problems with your faucets, it’s important to call a plumber as soon as you notice. This will help you prevent larger problems in the future.
Here at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, we see all types of faucet damage including everything from broken seals and scalding water to dripping faucets to broken faucets. No matter what type of problem you are experiencing, we can help you quickly solve it.
What We Will Want To Know
- What is the problem and where is it located?
- What is your availability?
- How can we make this service call convenient for you?
- What is the model/serial # of the faucet in question?
What You Can Expect from Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We will treat your home like our own
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
- Trained, licensed, insured, and skilled technicians
If you are in need of a repair to your faucet, then call the professional plumbers here at 128 Plumbing today.