Defend the Future of the Trades Scholarship with 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric and Ray Bourque
At 128, we believe in the growth of trades men and women. We’ve teamed up with legendary Boston defender, Ray Bourque, to help defend the future of the trades with scholarships for those looking to enhance their careers in plumbing, HVAC, or electrical.
128 will be donating $25 for every Boston blocked shot and $500 for every Boston shutout to help defend the trades. This money will help create future tradeswomen or tradesmen by granting scholarships for tuition and tools up to $2,500 – $5,000 dollars (up to $25,000).
We understand it can be challenging to get started or even know where to start. Who better to partner with than the ultimate line of defense, that is, none other than Ray Bourque to help us Defend The Future of The Trades!
Ray & the 128 Team
Home of Finish Strong Friday
Defend the Future of the Trades Scholarship Guidelines
Please read the scholarship requirements below, if you feel as though you are a qualified applicant for this scholarship apply now!
Handwritten Scholarship application forms will not be accepted. Must be completed through the online submission form. This Scholarship is designed to help the qualified participants with educational costs (tools and tuition). Scholarship payments will be sent directly to the accredited program/school you are interested in or are currently attending. Form must be completed by the applicant and the application must be submitted by May 1, 2022 by 5 PM. Please note that only one submission per applicant will be accepted. Scholarship recipients will be contacted by May 16, 2022.
Requirements for Scholarship Applicants:
- Must be a resident of or working in MA, NH or RI
- If for education, applicant must be attending or looking into approved school or program that applicant will attend in the calendar year of 2022
- Must be currently in the mechanical trades, in an approved school or have a proven record of experience
- Must fill out application to enter
- Must complete all questions in complete sentence form
- Educational programs must be approved by the sponsorship organization
- You do not have to be employed by 128 to be eligible
- Approved scholarships will be eligible for up to a $2,500-$5,000 scholarship
- Application must be submitted by May 1, 2022 at 5:00PM
Items Needed to Apply for Scholarship:
- If applicable, applicant must submit current/ and or future trade school information (Name, Location)
- All applicants must provide a letter of recommendation
- Must complete the list of 3 references on the form
- If applicable, must provide receipts and proof of enrollment for educational programs and purchase of tools
- Please reference Guidelines above