The best way to extend the longevity and efficiency of your A/C or cooling system is to schedule regular maintenance with a professional cooling technician at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. We recommend an annual service check before those hot summer days.
When we come to service or repair your cooling / air conditioning unit, we provide comprehensive services including:
- Check thermostat settings
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check system controls
- Monitor refrigerant levels
- Clean evaporator, condenser, and coils
- Adjust and clean blower levels
- Check air filters
- And more
We want you to stay cool throughout the summer, and that’s why we make sure that your air conditioning / cooling system is working properly.
In the event that you need service or repairs made to your A/C or cooling unit, we are here for you. Call us today to set up an appointment! We look forward to serving you.