At 128 Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we are dedicated to the safety of you, your home, and your family. When you are looking for knob and tube replacement, you need help from a licensed and skilled electrician. Sometimes wiring can be as old as 100 years, and our technicians are trained to safely update all your knob and tube wiring.
In order to keep your electrical system current, we offer the following services:
- Cover exposed wiring
- Repair of damage caused by animals, rodents, or weathering
- Remediation and rewiring
- Insulation repair
- Knob and tube replacement
Don’t wait until you are experiencing a severe electrical problem to call us. If you don’t know how long it’s been since your knob and tube wiring has been inspected or serviced, call us today for a consultation. Our expert technicians would be happy to offer you a consultation on services, and will answer any questions you may have.
What We Will Want to Know
- What electrical problems have you been experiencing?
- How old is your wiring?
- What type of service do you need (repair, replacement, etc.)
- When is a good time for an appointment?
- How else can we help you?