If you are making any updates to your electrical system, you will need to update your electrical panel and possibly your sub panel as well. The electrical panel is the main distribution center for all electrical circuits in your home. When you add appliances or circuits, you need to make sure you have enough power supply to meet the demand.
At 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, we help you meet the power demand by sending a skillful electrician to your home to either update your electrical panel or to add a sub panel.
Before we update your electrical panel or sub panel, our electricians will gather some information from you. This information will help us know whether we can simply update your main electrical panel or if we will need to add a sub panel.
No matter what needs to be done, we promise it will be done with precision and care. You can rest assured that our electricians will provide prompt, skillful, and reliable service.
What We Will Want to Know
- What appliances are you adding to your home?
- Do you currently have a sub panel?
- When is a convenient time to come?
- How else can we help you?
What You Should Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We treat your home with care
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths