If you have a water tank that’s getting old or starting to have problems, consider switching to an on demand tankless water heater.
Reasons to go tankless for your hot water and heat:
- Qualifies for the Mass Save Program
- Gain more space in your basement
- Up to 97% efficient
- Endless hot water because there’s no more water tank!
GO TANKLESS with 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric.
If you are ready to try an on demand tankless water heater, contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have about making the switch.
No hot water? Try An On Demand Tankless Water Heater.
Tankless systems don’t have a traditional water tank so the water heats up only when you turn on the faucet. This means that after the 5th family member takes a shower…. it’s STILL hot.
Need a Repair to your On Demand Tankless Water Heater?
Not only do we specialize in sales and installation of on demand tankless water heaters, but we can also provide you with tips for maintenance and quality repair services from our trained technicians.
What We Will Want to Know
- Is your water heater gas or electric?
- What size is your water heater?
- How old is the hot water heater?
- What is the best time for us to come and service your tankless water heater?
- Is there anything else we can do to help you?
What You Can Expect From Us
- Long-Term Solutions and Custom Options
- Easy Communication by Phone, Email or Chat
- A Team You Can Count On
- Over 25 Years of Plumbing Experience
- Extended Office Hours: M-F 7AM-7PM
- Have Your Home Treated Like Our Own
- Great Financing Options
- Clean Uniforms, Booties, and Drop Cloths
- Top-Quality Technicians: Licensed, Insured, and Skilled