Is your sump pump broken? Call us for help today!
Here at 128 Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we know how rainy it can get in Massachusetts, and a sump pump can help prevent flooding. Sump pumps work by stopping water that has built up in the soil around your home. When water reaches a certain level in the sump, the pump will activate automatically and divert water into a pipe away from your home.
If you already have a sump pump, and you suspect it isn’t working properly, call 128 Plumbing today. We can send a plumber out to your house immediately in order to prevent your basement from flooding.
What We Will Want to Know If You Need a Sump Pump Repair
- Does the pump start when the float rises?
- Is the pump making loud noises?
- Will your pump not shut off?
- Is your pump running but not extracting any water?
What You Can Expect from Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We will treat your home like our own
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
- Trained, licensed, insured, and skilled technicians
If you want a sump pump installed or repaired give us a call, or request an appointment below. We are happy to help you with any sump pump questions or needs you may have.