For over 25 years, 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has been providing quality central air services in Wakefield, MA. We repair and install a full range of brands and
Central Air Repair & Installation in Wakefield, MA
When your central air cuts out, you want it working again as soon as possible. That’s why we keep trained technicians available for emergency repair 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our vans come fully stocked with replacement parts for most major models, so you don’t have to wait. You can count on us to be there when you need us. To avoid emergency repair, we also offer annual service plans. The cost to tune up your system is often much less than last-minute repairs. Plus, it helps keep your electric bill lower because your equipment runs at peak operating condition.
Choose 128 Plumbing for Central Air Services
We understand you have choices. We want you to feel confident that you’re making the right decision when you choose 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. Here are some of the benefits of choosing us:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – Call us any hour of the day, and someone will answer immediately. We have trained technicians available all hours for emergency service. We get you back up and running quickly.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee your satisfaction and follow up to make sure you received the highest levels of service.
- Professional, Courteous Staff – Our well-trained technicians explain your circumstances and options. They make sure you understand each step of the process. By taking the time to clearly educate our customers, it keeps them doing business with a trusted name.
- We Respect and Care for Your Home – Not all companies dealing in central air take the time to consider their presence in your home. Our staff knows the importance of respecting and treating your home as if it were their own.
- Neat & Clean Uniforms, Boots and Drop Cloths – Our technicians take care to stay neat and clean to prevent from dirtying your home. In the cases where we must work inside, we use drop cloths and plastic sheeting to catch any debris or dirt.
If you need repair or installation of central air in Wakefield, MA, then contact us today. 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric can answer questions or dispatch a technician at your earliest convenience.