The air you breathe each day makes a difference in your overall health. When you have poor air quality in your home, you are at risk of inhaling pollutants, bacteria, and dangerous dust particles.
At 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, we recommend regular checks to your heating and cooling system in order to ensure the best indoor air quality. We also can provide upgrades to your heating and cooling system in order to give you the best air quality possible.
If you are tired of breathing in polluted air, here are some ways we can help:
- Schedule regular HVAC maintenance
- Update air filters
- Clean out ducts and panels
- Offer humidity control systems
- Improved ventilation options
- Add fresh air intake to your heating/cooling system
- And more!
For more information on how you can improve your indoor air quality, contact us at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric today.
What We Will Want to Know
- Do you have ducts in your house?
- When is the last time you serviced your heating and cooling system?
- When is the last time you had someone change your air filter?
- Do you have problems with humidity?
- When do you have time for an appointment?
What You Can Expect From Us
- Long-Term Solutions and Custom Options
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Easy Ccommunication through Phone, Email or Chat
- Have Your Home Treated Like Our Own
- Great Financing Options
- Clean Uniforms, Booties, and Drop Cloths
- Top-Quality Technicians: Licensed, Insured, and Skilled