WAKEFIELD, Mass., Dec. 13, 2017 — 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, a BBB A+ rated home service company with more than 900 five-star reviews online, offers a quick guide to Greater Boston-area homeowners on the residential rebates and incentives available for installations, repairs, and maintenance of heating and cooling systems this winter.
“Home system emergencies don’t wait until the ideal time for you,” said Ryan Williams, general manager of 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. “Updating major home systems can get costly, so it’s a relief for homeowners to find any type of rebate or incentive to help alleviate the financial strain. We have a rebate team in our office dedicated to knowing these programs and making sure we have all the information available to our customers.”
Below is an abbreviated list of rebate and financing options from Mass Save and participating utility companies for new, energy-efficient systems that will also save energy costs in the long-run.
- Heating Equipment including warm air furnaces, forced hot water boilers, integrated water heaters, heat recovery ventilators, and temperature controls such as your thermostat.
- Water Heating Equipment including indirect, condensing, tankless, and storage water heaters.
- Heat Pumps including single-head ductless, multi-head, and central systems.
- Air Conditioning including central air and ductless mini-split systems.
- Propane and Oil including oil or propane heating systems, weather-responsive controls, and water heaters.
- Early Replacement. If you have an old and inefficient heating and cooling system that meets age requirements, Mass Save and participating utility companies offer rebates ranging from $1,000-$4,000 as incentive to replace them. Systems include the furnace, boiler, heat pump, and air conditioner.For a full list of available rebates, the amount of rebates offered, and qualifying systems, visit http://staging.128plumbing.com.php73-37.phx1-1.websitetestlink.com/resources/rebates-incentives/.
- GreenSky. This revolutionary financing technology can help you receive a quick loan decision when you’re on-the-go to help you pay for installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- The Mass Save Heat Loan Program. The Heat Loan Program provides customers with the opportunity to apply for a zero percent loan up to $25,000 from participating lenders to aid you with the installation of energy efficient systems in your home.
The state of Massachusetts offers tax credits to eligible taxpayers who update home heating systems with high-efficiency equipment. In 2017, the federal government offers two credits for this: the Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit and the Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit. Taxpayers updating air source heat pumps, central air conditioning, or gas, propane, or oil hot water boilers or furnaces with high-efficiency equipment could be eligible for a $150-$300 tax credit.
In 2015, 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric was the largest provider of Massachusetts Clean Energy Center rebates in the nation. They file rebates on your behalf and offer valuable information on ways to save money with installations, maintenance, and repairs of home systems.
About 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric
128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, was founded in Wakefield, Massachusetts more than 25 years ago. Since their start, 128 PHCE has expanded and grown to become Eastern Massachusetts’ most trusted and consistent plumber, heating and air conditioning service company with over 900 5-star reviews online. For more information, call 888-419-4233 or visit www.call128.com.