To our customers, families, and employees,
We are reaching out to inform you that we are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously here at 128 and our trucks are still moving. During this time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that the well-being and safety of our community is our top priority. In the coming weeks, we plan on continuing our regular home and emergency services.
Our field staff going into homes will be equipped with the following precautionary equipment to keep people as safe and healthy as possible:
- Disinfectant spray
Please reply directly or call 781-670-3059 if you have any concerns regarding scheduled or upcoming appointments.
As added value, we are committed to help. Here are areas we are going to focus on for you:
- 1. We have the availability to chat, consult, and possibly even diagnose in some scenarios by video chat, FaceTime, or Zoom!
- 2. As mentioned, we are serious about monitoring the health of our staff and anyone else in contact with our staff. As recommended by the CDC in order to limit contact, we are not going to be scheduling any team member for work if there are any known cold or flu-like symptoms, or if any family member, friend, or other close contact of that employee has symptoms.
- 3. Please inform our office staff if you have an appointment scheduled and you or anyone in your family or household are showing signs of any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus. The WHO has identified shortness of breath, fever, and persistent cough as current symptoms. Please inform us if anyone in the household has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
- 4. The CDC is providing continuous updates at the following website: CDC.GOV CORONAVIRUS
- 5. If we find that any changes to our scheduling are necessary during this time, we will do our best to let customers know, with as much time as possible.
- 6. For any customer with limited mobility that may have difficulty changing the HVAC filter in the home, please let us know and we will check and replace any customer-supplied filter during your appointment.
If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our team.
The Management of 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric