Are you having an electrical issue in Winchester, MA? Electric system problems are incredibly common. When something goes wrong with your system, it can disrupt your plans and make your home or commercial property uncomfortable. 128 Plumbing, Heating & Electric has the tools and experience to handle the toughest electric repairs and service calls in the area.
When you hire someone to do electrical work on your property, you need to be sure the technician can handle the full scope of your job with safety as a top priority. 128 Plumbing, Heating & Electric works with the highest rated local electricians to solve Winchester, MA electric problems.
Need Help With Winchester, MA Electric Problems?
128 Plumbing, Heating & Electric offers a full guarantee for every electric job we take. We only hire the best local electricians, so we stand by the quality of our work. Every customer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we can handle some of the most challenging Winchester, MA electric jobs for residential and commercial properties, a few of which include:
- Ceiling fan service. Having trouble with your ceiling fan, or thinking of replacing one or adding a new one? We handle all types of ceiling fan jobs.
- Surge protection. Our technicians can help protect your home or commercial property from sudden power surges with state-of-the-art surge protection technology.
- Circuits and wiring. Do you own an older home or building with questionable wiring? Outdated and damaged wiring are some of the top causes of electrical fires. We can inspect your wiring system to prevent serious accidents.
- Generator installation and service. Want a backup power supply in case your local grid goes down? We can help you understand your options for generators and handle installation, repairs, and regular maintenance.
- Electrical panel upgrades and installation. Many homes have outdated electrical panels, and some of the oldest homes in the country are in the Northeast. If your property in Winchester, MA has electric problems, we can inspect the existing equipment and look for room for improved performance and greater safety.
- Home security and automation. Interested in smart technology for your home or simply want to set some basic electric functions to autopilot? We’ll explain automation technology for your home and help you configure a system for your property.
- Switch and outlet repair. Repairing a damaged or nonfunctional switch or outlet is more complicated than it seems. Our electricians have the experience to handle these repair jobs quickly, safely, and efficiently.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. These devices help protect you and your family from fires and carbon monoxide exposure; we ensure they work effectively.
- Bathroom exhaust fans. Tired of your shower’s condensation coating every surface in your bathroom with dew after each use? We can fix a broken bathroom exhaust or install a better system.
These are just a few of the many things we can handle for Winchester, MA electric problems. At 128 Plumbing, Heating & Electric, we believe you and your family deserve safety, comfort, and reliability when you schedule a service call for any type of electric problem. We stand by the quality of our electricians’ work with a full 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact Us Today For Winchester, MA Electric
If you are having any type of electric problem in a commercial or residential property in Winchester, MA, 128 Plumbing, Heating & Electric can help. Contact us online or call us at (718) 670-3261 to schedule a service appointment with one of our licensed and fully trained electricians.