At 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, we keep your electricity flowing safely. Making sure your electrical system is working properly is a key element of keeping your home safe. When wiring is done incorrectly, it can result in damage to appliances or even fires. Our technicians go above and beyond to make sure all circuits and wiring are done correctly. That way you can rest peacefully knowing your electrical work is in good hands.
What We Will Want to Know
- What type of electrical work do you need done?
- Are you buying a new home or remodeling?
- When is a good time for an appointment?
- How else can we help you?
What You Should Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We treat your home with care
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
If you are buying a new home or remodelling, an inspection of your circuits and wires from a professional electrician is a necessary safety step. We will make sure all your wiring is working properly to ensure the proper movement of electrical current within your property.