Electrical current is one of the biggest blessings of living today, but it also comes with the risk of experiencing electrical surges. These surges must be managed in order to protect your home and appliances from damage. At 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, we help manage these surges by providing surge protectors.
Point of Use Surge Protectors
Point of use surge protectors are the surge protectors you see and notice most often. They are designed to protect appliances and electronic equipment right at the electrical source up to 6,000 volts. These point of use surge protectors plug into the wall, and do a great job of protecting smaller appliances.
Whole House Surge Protectors
Whole house surge protectors are installed in at the meter or electrical panel, and protect your home from surges that enter through the home’s electrical supply. These whole house surge are vital to protect your home, and must be installed by a trained and licensed electrician.
To protect your home from the dangers of electrical surges, call the experts at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. We will offer a complete inspection of your home and appliances and let you know how we can help you.
What We Will Want to Know
- What surge protection devices do you already have in place?
- Are you experiencing any problems with your electricity?
- What appliances and electronic devices are you looking to protect?
- When is a good time for a consultation?
What You Should Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We treat your home with care
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths