The safety of you and your family is of vital importance to the team here at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. When we come work for you, we make sure all your home devices are installed correctly and working properly.
In order to ensure your safety, we emphasize the proper installation and inspection of all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. Our team of talented electricians will make sure you have a smoke detector in every room and a CO detector on every floor, and that they are working properly.
Many homeowners don’t know that smoke detectors and CO detectors need to be updated. When we come inspect your home, we will make sure that you are educated about all of the safety rules related to smoke and CO detectors.
What We Will Want to Know
- Do you currently have a CO detector?
- When is the last time you changed the batteries in your smoke detector?
- How old are the smoke and CO detectors in your home?
- What is the model/serial #s of the current detectors in your home?
What You Should Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We treat your home with care
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
For more information about how we can help you with your smoke and CO detectors, please call us at 1-888-225-5128 today.