At 128 Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we are dedicated to the safety of you, your home, and your family. When you are looking for knob and tube replacement, you need help from a licensed and skilled electrician. Sometimes wiring can be as old as 100 years, and our technicians are trained to safely update all your knob and tube wiring.
- Cover exposed wiring
- Repair of damage caused by animals, rodents, or weathering
- Remediation and rewiring
- Insulation repair
- Knob and tube replacement
Don’t wait until you are experiencing a severe electrical problem to call us. If you don’t know how long it’s been since your knob and tube wiring has been inspected or serviced, call us today for a consultation. Our expert technicians would be happy to offer you a consultation on services, and will answer any questions you may have.
What We Will Want to Know
- What electrical problems have you been experiencing?
- How old is your wiring?
- What type of service do you need (repair, replacement, etc.)
- When is a good time for an appointment?
- How else can we help you?
What You Should Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We treat your home with care
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
For more information about the process of selecting and installing ceiling fans, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-225-5128.