With all of the different heating options out there, many people are left wondering which option is the best. If you are looking to update your heating system, we often recommend making the switch from oil to gas.
The main reason to switch from oil to gas (or to install a natural gas heating system from the get-go), is efficiency. Heating systems that run on natural gas use much less energy than the older oil systems. This means you can save significantly on your energy costs each month.
Natural gas is also cleaner, more economical, and convenient. For help with your oil to gas conversion, call the professionals at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the conversion process.
What We Will Want to Know
- Do you already have a gas line?
- What is the approximate square footage of your home?
- Are there any other appliances you would like converted to gas?
- Where is your oil tank currently located?
- When do you have time to meet?
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We will treat your home like our own
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
- Trained, licensed, insured, and skilled technicians